LAPTOP SUPPORT TRAINING PROGRAM – 100% Practical Course
LAPTOP repairing/support – Practical course (Limited set)
We are starting a practical LAPTOP REPAIRING course. If you:
- Have theory knowledge but no practical experience
- Want to develop a new skill
- Want to become a COMPUTER /LAPTOP technician or support technician
- Want your career to be in the computer field and this will add to your skills and knowledge
- Know that theory is not enough to be a good computer technician, so you need to practice in the field
- Want to learn more about the hardware in computers and other technology
- After training you will get 1-month practical experience job – (paid work)
- Increase chances of getting a job in IT, as an IT technician / IT support
- Help prepare for a practical skills interview and/or job
- Learn a new skill and think in a new way
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of laptop components
- Laptop screen, keyboard, touchpad replacement, power socket repair, overheating fix.
- Laptop motherboards, Information, faults: find & replace, installation, testing.
- BIOS: BIOS update, BIOS information.
- RAM: types of RAM, faults find & replace, installation, upgrade, testing
- HDD: type of HDDs, faults find & replace, installation, upgrade, testing, data backup & recovery
- CPU: types of CPUs, faults find & replace, installation, upgrade, testing
- Windows 7/10: new installation, upgrade, backup
Course hours: 50 hours for one month
Course time: Five days a week (time is flexible)
Please send your application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org