Virtualization is a method to emulate the behavior of specific components in heterogeneous component-based applications such as API-driven applications, cloud-based applications and service-oriented architectures. It is used to provide software development and QA/testing teams access to dependent system components. With the behavior of the dependent components “virtualized,” testing and development can proceed without accessing the actual live components. It is a blessing for modern technology.
NZ Computer addresses your needs from network optimization, security, storage, operating environments, messaging and service provider solutions through to those that are soft- or hardware related. With NZ Computer guidance, our clients are steered through the steps of the process, whether it be the entire project or a series of business enablers, equipping you with infrastructure, applications and services that enhance your ICT environment. We proudly provide a very strong & secure virtualization support.
Our Key Focal Points
- Operating Platforms, Unified Communications & Messaging
- End-to-end Security Management
- Edge & End-point Security
- Storage Offerings
- Both Proprietary & Open Source Solutions
- Virtualization Strategies
- Application, Desktop, Presentation & Server Visualization
- Unified Networking
- Switching, Wireless & IP Telephony solutions